Sunday, April 7, 2013

Steamship Advertising in Japan - Beautiful Posters from 1900's


Japanese Steamship Posters.


Here is a collection of early 20th century travel posters for Japanese steamship companies (from the book Miwaku no Funatabi, published by the Museum of Maritime Science, 1993). From Pink Tentacle.










Wonderful, aren't they? They make me long to have some time to take a vacation to anywhere so I can forget all my troubles if only for a few days!



WHOOPS! How did that last one get in there?!


See the entire collection of 14 posters here at Pink Tentacle.

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...